Monday, June 18, 2012

NO CONTROL Radio ADDS 6-18-12

Each Week I am planning on posting the new music that makes it on to the show on Friday nights, as well as the master playlist for NO CONTROL Radio HD2, a moot point if you listened 24/7, but since I know that isn't happening (Impossible really), it might give you a little bit of an idea what we are doing around this place.

If you have any suggestions for bands, or in a Texas band and not signed, as always feel free to send me direct e-mail, I am totally open to suggestions. NO CONTROL Radio has always been better with input from you, and always will be, so make sure to give me the heads up!

Here is what is new on the playlist this week:

ADDS 6/18/12
Dr. Acula - Nation (Victory)
Dying Fetus - Reign Supreme (Relapse)
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder - Ghostmaker (Candlelight)
Gojira - L'Enfant Sauvage (Roadrunner)
Chelsea Grin - Evolve EP (Razor & Tie)
Mnemic - Mnemesis (Nuclear Blast)




No comments:

Post a Comment