Monday, June 11, 2012

NO CONTROL Radio New Music Adds 6-11-12

So I have decided that you might be interested in some of the new additions to the playlist each week here on NO CONTROL Radio. I could be wrong, but if so too bad.

Miss May I - At Heart (Rise)Melvins Lite - Freak Puke (Ipecac)  
Whitechapel - Whitechapel (Metal Blade) 
Ihsahn - Eremeta (Candlelight) 
Nachtblut – Dogma (Napalm Records)
The Ghost Inside – Get What You Give (Epitaph) 
Madball – Rebellion Ep (Black and Blue)



Really, the radio industry has been slipping in regards to what guys like me are doing.  Tertiary genres of music like Metal are getting passed by for Indie, Hip Hop, or whatever the flavor is this month. I think we are still driving things around the globe in one way or another, but apparently it is getting tougher and tougher to justify these days, so I want to show you what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment