Tuesday, September 4, 2012

NO CONTROL Radio ADDS: 9/4/12

The week after a holiday always sucks, I mean the day off sounds good on Friday, and even by Sunday you know that it is better than sitting at your desk on a Monday morning, but I am already so far behind on stuff. What would normally be an afterthought, is just taking forever to get done today. So listening to music is the last thing on my mind, but someone has to do it...sounds rough right? Not really, yet I want to make sure only quality meat is making it to the airwaves for you guys, so I try and focus, here is what you have this week:

ADDS: 9/4/12
Castle - Blacklands (Prosthetic)
Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance [30th Annv Ed] (Legacy)
For Sleeping or Jumping - Dead Languages EP (Self-released)
Ex Deo – Caligvla (Napalm Records)
Serpentine Path - S/T (Relapse Records)
Hooded Menace - Effigies of Evil (Relapse Records)



No comments:

Post a Comment