Tuesday, January 22, 2013

NO CONTROL Radio Chart and ADDs: 1/22/13


My Birthday week, my last in my 30's. That's right I am 39 years old, and feel like I am 92. That's what living hard will do to you kids. I get asked everyday, usually by my Mom, when I am going to grow out of this metal thing, and I don't see that happening any time soon. At least I have tried to may a career out of it right? The musician thing didn't work, so I am just happy to be playing music for you a-holes for the past decade. Good list of adds this week, getting on the upswing to SXSW...I will have that list of goodness starting soon!

ADDs: 1/21/13
Helloween - Straight Out Of Hell (The End Records)
Dead Label - Sense Of Slaughter (Nuerra Records)
Holy Grail  - Ride the Void (Prosthetic)
We Came As Romans - Hope EP (Equal Vision)
Lightning Swords of Death - Baphometic Chaosium (Metal Blade)







NO CONTROL Radio Chart 1/21/13
Rank Song Artist
1 Six Coffins Wide Arsis
2 Damned Draft Dodgers  Cryptopsy
3 Snake Oil And Holy Water  Parkway Drive
4 Leech  Magrudergrind
5 Trespasses  Converge
6 Still They Pray  Aeon
7 Forging Towards the Sunset  Anaal Nathrakh
8 The Diplomat  Pig Destroyer
9 Agnus Dei  Secret, the
10 Put It To the Torch  Hatebreed
11 Apocryphon  Sword, The
12 Show No Mercy  Strife
13 No Rest until Ruin  The Armed
14 Conflict  Philip Anselmo and Warbeast
15 Mein Herz Brennt  Rammstein
16 Earth Rocker  Clutch
17 Riitiir  Enslaved
18 World Of War  Helloween
19 The Megalodon  Corrosion of Conformity
20 Appraisals Of Ommission  No Bragging Rights
21 Of Fear and Total Control  War From a Harlots Mouth
22 Maniacally Unleashed Revocation
23 Vermosapien  Abiotic
24 Poltergeist  Deftones
25 Corps Etranger  Voivod
26 Monolithic Destraction  Behold The Arctopus
27 Crows in Swine  Red Fang
28 We All Rage In Gold  Neurosis
29 Cross To Bear  Before the Dawn
30 Tyrannical Decay  Pathology
31 From The Running of Blood  God Seed
32 You Won't  Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza
33 Bloodmoney And Lies Axewound
34 Temper Temper  Bullet For My Valentine
35 Guten Tag  Varg
36 Burden  Magrudergrind
37 I The Weapon  Cult of Luna
38 Conduit  Funeral For a Friend
39 Bathed In Salt  In Dying Arms
40 Doomblade  Acacia Strain, The

No comments:

Post a Comment