Monday, December 12, 2016

Best Metal Album of 2016: #10 - #1

Time to finish off this list and give you, in written form, what I feel are the best records of the year. Now I know these are subjective, not everyone will agree, and I have looked at a bunch of lists that tried to find the least heard records and be cool, but what I have here are what I personally enjoy more than any other records. It is my taste and maybe just maybe you might find a gem of two in here and discover some cool music you had not listened to yet. So Enjoy!


#10 Babymetal - Metal Resistance (RAL/Sony) 




#9 Alcest - Kodama (Prophecy)


#8 Every Time I Die - Low Teens (Epitaph)



#7 Allegaeon - Proponent for Sentience (Metal Blade)



#6 Ihsahn - Arktis (Candlelight) 



#5 Fleshgod Apocalypse - King (Nuclear Blast)



#4 Devin Townsend Project - Transcendence (InsideOut)



#3 Protest the Hero - Pacific Myth (Razor & Tie)



#2 Nails - You Will Never Be One of Us (Nuclear Blast)



#1 Astronoid - Air (Blood) 

No comments:

Post a Comment