Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Devildriver Guitarist Makes Statement About Seizure

Guitarist Mike Spreitzer of DEVILDRIVER, is sitting out the band's South American tour after suffering a seizure, has issued the following update:

"Hey everybody. Thank you all so much for your concern. It means so much to me. I'm doing okay and I'm back home.

"I'm not sure why, but I had a seizure in a Rite Aid while I was picking up a few last-minute items for our South American tour. I collapsed and hit my head fairly hard. But the good news is all the tests results and CAT scan came back negative. So I've been ordered to rest and stay home. I'll be up and running for the next tour with ARCH ENEMY.

"I'm so upset that I can't go to South America. I was so excited.

"Thanks again for your concern and I love you all."

Jeff Kendrick will be the sole guitarist for DEVILDRIVER's six-date tour of South America and Mexico, which is scheduled to kick off tomorrow (Wednesday, August 10) at Teatro Flores in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment