Monday, August 8, 2011

Necrobutcher To Have Spirits Released On TV

Evangelist Bob Larson, host of several radio and television programs, leads one of the only modern practices of Christian Exorcisms(see video below), will now attempt to remove the demons from Mayhem bassist Jorn Stubberud (aka Necrobutcher) in a live TV event for the Norwegian Broadcasting Corp, the largest, and governtment owned, media company in Norway. Apparrently his demons are so embedded thay have to send him to Arizona to unleash them upon the US, or maybe there is a secret in the dessert we have yet to see?

Speaking to the German edition of the Metal Hammer magazine at this past weekend's Wacken Open Air festival in Wacken, Germany, Stubberud said, "NRK is sending me over to Phoenix, Arizona next week. There's this famous preacher. I'm not a believer, so I think he's a quack. A very religious guy. He's an excorcist; that's what he does. I'm just there for the fun of it. He's gonna perform an exorcism on me on national TV. So it's gonna be wild as f-ck and, of course, I don't expect to suddenly be free from some demons or whatever. I'm just there for the fun of it and for the hell of it."

He added, "All religious people, when they talk about [how] they talked to God or God talked to them, stuff like that, I know it's a lie. Because they look at all the people, they speak in tongue, it's a mass, they get into that stuff, they think, 'If I behave like that guy, all the people will think that I truly have an open connection straight to God' or whatever. But for us, enlightened people, we know that it's all bullsh-t, that they're full of f-cking lies and shit. And that's why I'm there — to give a little punch and a kick in the ass to this little quack and people saying that they have direct contact with God and shit like that."

By the late 1980s, in what would come to define his later ministry, Larson was often heard performing exorcisms of callers on the air, including Glen Benton of the death metal band DEICIDE, who became a regular caller.

No comments:

Post a Comment