Friday, January 22, 2016

NO CONTROL Radio Replay 1/22/16

It was my Birthday tonight, I spent it at work bringing the metal to the airwaves, and I wouldn't have it any other way! I live for providing you guys a new show every week, NO CONTROL is my therapy, the book end to my week of work, and without it I would be lost! Thank you for all you kind words tonight, I couldn't keep this going without you listeners tuning in each week and giving your input, so thank you!

We had lots of new tunes from Avantasia, Bury Tomorrow, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Abbath, Twelve Foot Ninja, After the Burial, Toothgrinder and plenty of old stuff from Metallica, Sepultura, Maiden, Slayer, Celtic Frost and More!

Metal News: LOG at Bonnaroo, Lemmy killed by death, That Metal Show retires

ALL CONTESTS ARE OVER and REQUEST LINES CLOSED, listen live on Fridays at 10p CST on 101X, 93.3 KGSR HD3 and streaming at www.nocontrolradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment