Saturday, May 21, 2016

NO CONTROL Radio Replay 5/20/16

No special theme, not paying tribute, simply whining in my microphone about missing great metal shows to do this little radio thing each week. Hopefully my sacrifice satisfies at least a few of you out there, if not then it at least makes me happy...but I missed one of my favorite bands! Oh well. New tunes tonight from Gojira, Whitechapel, Nails, Hetbreed, Architects UK, Despised Icon, Black Crown Initiate The Browning, Beartooth and classics from Iron Maiden, Slayer, Metallica, Overkill, Acid Bath, SOD, Unsane, Rammstein, and more!

Metal News: Ozzy gets sex rehab, Zakk gets emojis, and Rage gets Chuck D

ALL CONTESTS ARE OVER and REQUEST LINES ARE CLOSED listen live Friday Nights at 10p CST on 101X, 93.3 KGSR HD3 and streaming at www.nocontrolradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment