Saturday, September 24, 2016

NO CONTROL Radio Replay 9/23/16

Not really sure if anyone is feeling sorry for Tim Lambesis, even my 13 Year old daughter said, "he did that to himself, so why should he get money?" Listen for metal news if you haven't heard the latest installment of his saga, I have to admit, I laughed out loud when I read his statement. There were a ton of shows happening this weekend, so I think we were a little slow on the calls, Houston Open Air, Texas Mutiny and the Sidewinder Anniversary all claimed metal people, but still a strong showing from you all.

News tunes from Helms Alee, Every Time I Die, Devin Townsend Project, Ghost, Opeth, Wovenwar, Neurosis, Trap Them, Anaal Nathrakh, Testament, Asphyx and requests from Red Fang, Pantera, Gojira, Arch Enemy, and we couldn't let the 30th anniversary of the death of Cliff Burton go unoticed, some extra special Metallica for you on this episode.

Metal News: Randy Blythe fronts EHG, and Tim Lambesis has moobs now

ALL CONTESTS ARE OVER and REQUEST LINES ARE CLOSED, listen live Friday nights at 10p on 101X, 93.3 KGSR HD3 and streaming at www.nocontrolradio.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment