Saturday, April 1, 2017

NO CONTROL Radio Replay 3/31/17

Twelve years ago this week NO CONTROL Radio debuted on the air on 101X, and we have not stopped since. I pride myself on being inthe studio almost every single week to take your calls, answer your messages, read your texts and try to bring you the best metal that I can each week. So many of you have been along for the ride all these years, some grown up before my eyes, and other become great friends over the years. Thank you for all you do for me, listening to my dumb jokes and playing along for all this time. Many more years to come!

Tonight we had some stellar tunes from Junius, Dragonforce, The Acacia Strain, Mors Principum Est, Novembers Doom, Northlane, Darkest Hour and tons of requests from Pantera, Behemoth, Krisiun, Slayer, Maiden, judas Priest, Dying Fetus, Decapitated, Motorhead, Ministry, System of a Down and more!

Metal News: Blackest of the Black announced, Hetfield/hagar go acoustic, Lemmy solo project

ALL CONTESTS ARE OVER and REQUEST LINES ARE CLOSED, listen live on Friday nights at 10p on 101X, 93.3 KGSR HD3 and streaming at www.nocontrolradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment