Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SXSW Metal Wednesday 3/13/13


Wednesday is when the music really gets rolling. I have my badge and am ready to conquer SXSW 2013. Well, if by conquer you mean find free booze and BBQ while watching brutal metal, then yes, that is what I am after.

The Pitchfork show is most likely where I will be starting my day, Encrust kills it and Skeletonwitch is one of the best live bands I have ever seen and I missed their last show at Red7 so I am in on that, and then of course probably slide into Hoek's Metal Fest, (apparently now cancelled or moved - check the link!) and on to showcases during the night.



Wednesday March 13th 2013
SXSW Official Showcases - Badges/Wristbands

Metal and Lace Lounge
A LIFE ONCE LOST - 1:00AM - 1:50AM

Six Lounge
Metal Wreckage 
SXSW Showcase 
with Sony Electronics
8PM - 1AM 

A Life Once Lost
Pinkish Black
Junius
Power Trip
Call of the Void


Wednesday, March 13th 2013
12 - 6p - Mohawk - Free

Skeletonwitch
Pallbearer
Trash Talk
Royal Thunder
Power Trip
Mutilation Rites
Vattnet Viskar
Pinkish Black
Inter Arma
Batillus
Wet Lungs
Encrust


Wednesday, March 13, 2013
5:00pm - Nomad Bar - Free

WHOOPSY'S WICKED WEDNESDAY 
WITCHBURN (12 MID)
MALA SUERTE(11PM)
ANTIQUE SCREAM,(10PM) 
MASIKRATOR(9PM)
VEX(8PM)
OBSCURE ORACLE(7PM)
KILL THIS,(6PM) 
FIRESATARTER 82(5PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment