Thursday, May 16, 2013

Chuck and Godless Recruited for Metalsucks Podcast

I have been a little lacking in the blog area the past few weeks, and it has mainly been due to getting my crap together for all kinds of new stuff coming up in the metal world. I have been constantly working to expand my empire of metal, and slowly but surely it is coming along nicely. 

I am about to start writing for Metal Injection, which gives me an outlet to do music reviews to start, and hopefully someday get more commentary and stuff rolling, but announced today, our little show Visions From the Darkside will transform itself into the METAL SUCKS PODCAST! That's right, the biggest metal website on the planet has taken a love to all things snarky and seen fit to add Me and Godless to their arsenal of stupidity!

We even had a few quotes:
“We are proud to take on The MetalSucks Podcast. It has been a dream of mine since I was a little baby boy to talk smack about people who could care less about my opinion, to people who hate everything I say. Now that dream has become a reality, and I couldn’t be more excited to bring you our nihilistic world view of metal, and poop. We do talk about poop a lot. MetalSucks readers will finally get what they deserve, a couple of middle-aged metal dudes with opinions about stuff they are too old to understand. Did I just tweet?” – Chuck

“While I was originally offended we were asked to audition, I have to admit that listening to the other try-out shows was hugely entertaining. It was kind of like being the sane one in an asylum filled with mental defectives, loners, ugly nurses, and self-immolating freaks. Now those inmates can listen to a real show and jerk off to what they think I look like, which is for the best. I’ve said it before, but it’s worth repeating — our show is not only the best extreme metal talk show in the history of metal, and the history of talk — it’s lately become the greatest talk show of any genre ever and we won’t stop until our conversation has risen to the greatest in recorded or unrecorded history. MetalSucks readers can now expect and demand the best extreme talk possible, and we’re the only assholes on earth who can deliver. So ok. We’ll do it.” – Godless
So kiss my ass now, because my head is getting HUGE! Actually, it humbles me to have been selected and since we are the first, i hope we can do those dudes at the Metal Mansion right...wish us luck, and tune in Monday the 20th to hear the first one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment