Saturday, February 20, 2016

NO CONTROL Radio Replay 2/19/16

All my bearded friends are in town this week for the big Come and Shave It 10 Saturday night at Mohawk, I will be judging the best beards of the competition! It always make me feel like I need some miracle grow or something to get mine up to speed...but I digress, Metal tonight was on, new tunes from Fleshgod Apocalypse, Amon Amarth, Asking Alexandria, Caliban, Tombs, Rotting Christ, Otep, UXO and classics from Sepultura, Slayer, Anthrax, Judas Priest, Gojira and more!

Metal News: Chicago Open Air, Metallica Re-releases, metal supergroup with AIC singer

ALL CONTESTS ARE OVER and REQUEST LINES ARE CLOSED listen live on Friday nights at 10p CST oin 101X, 93.3 KGSR HD3 and streaming at www.nocontrolradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment