Saturday, February 11, 2017

NO CONTROL Radio Replay 2/10/17

I have returned from the edge of the Earth to keep the metal train rolling. I know last week you didn't get a replay or anything, I will be in the studio bringing the metals at least until SXSW when I take another Friday to enjoy the conference with the rest of the industry. Speaking of which, I will have my list of metal shows coming again soon, a little light this yearm, but nonetheless you will have a guide soon.

Musically we had a ton of new tunes from Jasta, Benighted, Warbringer, Havok, Darkest Hour, Mastodon, Fit for an Autopsy, Pallbearer, Six Feet Under and plenty of requested stuff from Celtic Frost, Sleep, Baroness, Metallica, DIO, Psycroptic and more!

Metal News: Metalligaga at the Grammys, Gwar-B-Q postponed, Lambesis out of Jail

ALL CONTESTS ARE OVER and REQUEST LINES ARE CLOSED listen live on Fridays at 10p on 101X, 93.3 KGSR HD3 and streaming at www.nocontrolradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment